Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Lovin it! Dart Rally 1.4 Turbo pre-view...

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2012, 08:32 PM
arloc1959
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Lovin it! Dart Rally 1.4 Turbo pre-view...

4 days now and 600 miles later.. Drove up to Leelanau County Michigan this weekend. Thats up by Traverse City. Beautiful up there! Lots of hills, curves, bumps, and slow traffic that just "NEEDS" passing. My first thoughts when buying this car was such a small motor for touring now and then. Never more than a day, or weekend trip. With bags, my girlfriend and I on-board, off we went!
Now my girlfriend just bought her new Focus 3 or 4 months ago.. So I naturally thought she would be just a little biased.. LOL.. I believe at this point I will be hiding my keys from here on out. She will steal it any chance she gets. {{{FIRST JAB}}} ---->>> "Gee honey! With such a small four cylinder! I may have to get out and push on the hills!" and then... "LOL"!!! After I drove for a couple hours or so I was having a thrill to myself actually. I noticed this car really performs nicely if you just keep them rpm's up there a bit. Not red-lining it at all. But in the <between range> of 3000-4000 "I'm guessing the rpm" this car will do what you need it to do, and when your in the turbo kicks in. gotta get them rpms up there to see what this little gem will do. But it is a small *** motor! LOL.. But you know what! An Ijen CAI and a better exhaust will get that turbo run'in sooner. Maybe just a few hundred RPM's quicker! sweeeeeet....
Oh! My hot-*** girlfriend is out on a girls night out thing. And I got to get out and run the winding roads of the night.. Will post any updates and so on later. Thats right! My drivers door drags when opening and closing. tore up the molding and weather stripping. Parts ordered. Fixed. Road here I come! ~poof~

"now where the hell is the lights switch thingy on this G@! d@mn focus"?

Quick Reply: Lovin it! Dart Rally 1.4 Turbo pre-view...