Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Uconnect issue...please help!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Cdrum1986
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect issue...please help!

I own a 2014 Dodge Dart SXT with the Uconnect 8.4. When I plug in my iPhone into the USB and hit browse it says list is being built,but nothing ever happens. Anyone know how to fix this?

Old 10-16-2014, 12:42 PM
kayakman
Veteran

2014 Dart GT -- U-connect 8.4N -- having the same problem -- phone works - text message don't. But my 2012 Ram works fine. Galaxy S-III android.

Old 10-16-2014, 03:18 PM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kayakman
2014 Dart GT -- U-connect 8.4N -- having the same problem -- phone works - text message don't. But my 2012 Ram works fine. Galaxy S-III android.
kayakman,

I'm sorry to hear about your Uconnect concern. You may visit http://www.uconnectphone.com/ in order to investigate your phone compatibility.

Based on the information you have provided, the Samsung Galaxy S-III does not appear to be listed, which can result in limited compatibility. You may also follow-up with your servicing dealer as well.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 PM
kayakman
Veteran

I have been to their site there are up dates not sure how that works, but i try to figure it out. Not sure the up-dates will help.

So, do I need to up grade to a galaxy 4/5 android or is because it's an android.. I'm not up grading just got the S3 last year.

Cdrum1986 should go there and check it out.

So do you think the dealership might be able to help me on this?

my phone works better in the 2012 ram outdoorsman than the dart...

so far just loving the Dart

thanks

Old 10-25-2014, 09:47 AM
AllAmerican1984

I've noticed the UConnect Is not as user friendly to Droid as it is to Iphone, since both of my vehicles readily connect to my iPhone 5. I have had a couple friends try and sync their phones just to listen to the music off of them. Should also point out that the late-model Galaxy phones don't have this issue though. I planned on leaving the Iphone 5 in favor of something else, but the last thing I really want to do is spend 10-15 minutes every morning trying to sync my phone to my vehicles. Iphone 6 it is.

Old 01-26-2015, 08:49 PM
HolyGearHead

i am having the same problem in my 2012 charger. It had worked nearly flawlessly then suddenly it wouldn't connect: the radio was replaced; updates installed; some updates won't install. service manager is at a loss; he may replace something else (the name is escaping me).

Quick Reply: Uconnect issue...please help!