Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Dart Selection for performance advice...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2015, 05:03 PM
JMW1911
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dart Selection for performance advice...

Hello everyone I am new here... I am a Ford Mustang guy personally but some things have happened recently with Ford Motor Company (I wish not ot go into detail) and with insurance... So I must part with my Mustang.... So after consulting a buddy of mine who by the way LOVES dodge he recommended me go to a forum and ask my questions... I know nothing about the Dart... He told me it is basically the new Neon, well I know NOTHING of the neon either... From what I have seen however is that the dart is capable of becoming a mean street machine... So my question is should which model has the most potential? Preferably something I can pick up used like a 2013 model and MUST be manual... Is the 2.0L or 1.4L a better option? Where do I even go about getting bolt ons and tuners for Dodge vehicles? Thanks guys! I hope to become a bigger part of the Dodge community with my conversion from V8 Muscle to 4 Cylinder madness... Sorry if this post is a garbled mess...

Old 05-30-2015, 10:56 PM
kayakman
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Own a 2014 GT with the 2.4L four,, with a 6 speed auto and lower axle ratio than the other models,, Let me tell you it's not a Neon. I had a Neon, then went to an elantra gls sport, now i'm back to the dart,, we had it almost 10 months. Love the car. Go try the different versions of the Dart
cheers

http://www.allpar.com/reviews/dodge/dart-GT-2015.php

Quick Reply: Dart Selection for performance advice...