Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

2015 Dart GT - Uconnect 8.4 & manual controls dead

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 01:28 AM
RoninX
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Dart GT - Uconnect 8.4 & manual controls dead

My Uconnect system recently went dark on me as well as the climate and audio controls on the center panel. When I say dark I mean quite literally. There is no power going to them at all. the only buttons that work are the "Hazard" and "Traction Control." I'm thinking, and hoping, its something as simple as a fuse. the problem is I have no idea where the fuses that relate to these components are. I'm hoping that someone else has run into this problem and could possibly point me in the right direction.

Old 01-17-2018, 07:49 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Do you have an owners manual?

Old 01-17-2018, 01:05 PM
RoninX

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Do you have an owners manual?
Just a very basic guide! I never did get around to sending for the actual owners manual. It's on my list of things to do today! I called the Dodge dealer where I bought my Dart and, much to my surprise, I wasn't given the run around or told somebody would call me back. Long story short I got the fuse numbers (F51, F18) and a rough idea of where they are: F51 is right around the steering column and F18 is under the Dash right above the brake pedal. Why they're not all in one place is beyond me. I'll keep updating as I progress towards a solution.

Old 01-19-2018, 01:26 AM
RoninX

After weighing the pros and cons of tearing underneath my dash apart, possibly voiding my warranty in the process, I took my car into to the Dodge dealer 7 am this morning and was out of there by 8:30 am... the problem turned out to be a loose power connector. My sales rep figured it was going to be something much worse so he arranged for me to take another car out so I didn't have to sit around the dealership all day. I just finished filling out the paperwork for the loaner when I got the call telling me it was fixed and ready to go! Talk about timing! lol

Quick Reply: 2015 Dart GT - Uconnect 8.4 & manual controls dead