Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Anyone know?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 09:10 AM
moparkindofgirl
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone know?

Does anyone know of a really good junkyard that is in abundance of 1990/91 Daytonas? I live in NJ, so I am willing to travel to NY and PA if needed. I would really like to try using online junkyard sites, as I don't want to waste my time looking in a yard that doesn't have anything.Gas prices are getting ridiculous. I plan on going out to Scranton PA to Harry's U Pull It one of these days. The place is pretty big, so if anyone has been there recently, can you give me an idea if this place would be worth the trip? I am always looking for parts to store as backup. Still trying to locate a new headliner w/o sunroof and a couple of interior(rear hatch)parts in Lt. Grey. Need a headlamp module, part number 4503024. My taillights are starting to show age, so I need a set of those, too. Ebay is getting scarce for parts.Thanks for your help.

Cheryl in NJ
1990 2.5 Ltr. Automatic
Radiant Fire w/ Lt. Grey Quartz int.
Spring Special Package

Old 03-23-2008, 07:50 PM
tank21107
Default RE: Anyone know?

try http://www.partstrain.com/ you can get new parts cheap

Old 03-26-2008, 07:29 PM
moparkindofgirl
Rookie
Default RE: Anyone know?

Sorry, not what I'm looking for. Need parts that you can only find in junkyards or cars being parted out. My mechanic can handle the trans, axles, etc. Thanks.