Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Trying to find the year of a Daytona

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2011, 10:03 AM
THEHUNTER
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Trying to find the year of a Daytona

First off I do not know a lot about cars so can't tell you many specfic details. I saw a Dodge Daytona today and I was trying to find some details about it. It in very good condition but it didn't look vintage. It had a very square front and back body type. A blunt square grill. Like what many newer vehicile have gone to. No rounded parts on it. Very very sqaure. On the truck it had a Dodge emblem and on the right side R/T or A/T? On the side of the vehicile at the bottom in big letters it said Daytona. I do not believe it had a black stripe and then the word Daytona, it had just the word Daytona. Would any one know what year this would be? I have looked on the internet and can't seem to find a picture of the body style.

Thanks

Old 08-25-2011, 04:55 PM
22mopar22
Banned

maybe it's not a daytona or could it be a 1970 daytona?

Old 08-26-2011, 02:31 PM
THEHUNTER
Default Dodge Daytona

It has the body style of the new Dodge Charger with maybe a tiny bit longer nose. But the front is blunt not enlongated like earlier models. It did have a black thick stripe and Daytona at the end of it on the side so I'm pretty sure it is a daytona. Unless the owner just decaled a Charger with Daytona. lol.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Dony409
Amateur

That's a charger Daytona... Google image it

Quick Reply: Trying to find the year of a Daytona