Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Need help locating parts PLEASE !

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 08:09 PM
piranhafighter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help locating parts PLEASE !

My parking brake lever is broken , the cable snapped and the "self adjuster"spring mechanism is too loose .
I cannot find one anywhere . Apparently exclusive to 90 & up Daytona's . I've read that Lebaron levers will not work with my console . I also need a non turbo instrument cluster (not sure if that will interchange with Lebaron or not). If you do not have the parts , but you know of interchange go no go with Lebaron's please let me know . Thank you in advance

Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe the gauge clusters are the same. As for the cable I would suggest a used parts yard for one. I am not sure if the lebaron one interchanges but junk yards usually take returns if its the wrong part, they can also check interchange between vehicles. Something else you could try is the Turbo Dodge forum. I hate to forward people to other forums but they have a good for sale section and I am sure you can find someone parting a car, you could possibly spark a great deal! Did you try car-part . com? Searches junk yards, you can organize by distance. You could try some dealers and maybe get pointed to a NOS one.

Quick Reply: Need help locating parts PLEASE !