Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

REBUILD!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 01:05 PM
daytonairoc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REBUILD!!

i am going to rebuild my 93 daytona iroc. i was wondering if you guys have any advise, also where can i go to find performance parts for it.

Old 09-26-2005, 03:56 PM
TheDaytonaGuy
Default RE: REBUILD!!

I have the ES version of the Daytona... what's the difference between the IROC and the ES? Also, I use JCWhitney.com to get all my parts for my vehicles. They're really good.

Old 09-29-2005, 12:25 AM
moparturbo9

the cheapest place to get the best parts is FWD performance. they sre in texas, visit FWDPerformance.com...they have EVERYTHING. i got my entire motor from Cindy at FWD, and all the parts for my retoration...even a front clip for my shelby Z! They also are good about shipping, even long didtance. Yo also coul try Forwardmotioninc.com they have the same stuff, but quite a bit more expensive, If your lookihng for an entir new motor, just call FWD and ask for Cindy, she can hook you up most likely.

Old 10-02-2005, 08:59 AM
90DaytonaV6

i take it this is the 3.0L engine?

there arent many performance parts for it...

if its one of the 4cyl turbo engines (i'm pretty sure all irocs had v6), then there are plenty of places to find performance parts...

Quick Reply: REBUILD!!