Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

Question about Blinker / Blinker Module??

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 08:48 PM
DARKSUN
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Question about Blinker / Blinker Module??

I noticed, my right front blinker (lower bumper) on my 90 daytopna is no longer working. The Back is still working fin, SO i am wondering is it a dead bulb or is my cirtcuit damaged?

The right click is VERY fast now, like click..click..lcik..almost one after another...but my left turn is still a slow click.........click..............click when i flick the switch.

Not to mention the rate of blinking in the right is now super fast AFTER the front stopped working.

What may be the problem?

Thank you

Old 06-11-2004, 08:58 PM
js87z
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Question about Blinker / Blinker Module??

it is proubly just a dead buld that will make the the other side blink fast and that side with the bad buld will blink slowly. that is how it works on some cars. i'd change the buld and see if that helps

Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 PM
TurboPacifica
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question about Blinker / Blinker Module??

I thought if one bulb burns out then the other on the same side just stays on while the oposite side just flashes regular.

But anyway just check all your bulbs and replace if needed.
On my Daytona the flasher for the 4 ways was seperate from the one for the blinkers.
and was hard to find tucked up under the dash somewhere.

Quick Reply: Question about Blinker / Blinker Module??