Dodge Daytona The G platform cars that are to this day, fun sporty machines that car modding enthusiasts love to get their hands on, the Dodge Daytona and Chrysler Laser.

brand new garrett t3 turbo

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 06:16 PM
bigdaytona
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brand new garrett t3 turbo

bought it last year and was ready to put in today but found out i have a small gas leak.its a garrett t3 .42 and .48 brand new nothing wrong
so now i think ill just try and sell the new turbo and a black 88 daytona turbo 1. body is in ruff condition intreor is not as bad as the body but ok i guess, just took out the air box and put a cone filter on it and put a 1g bov on it and sounds nice. engine has 177xxx miles on it while the turbo was replaced 35000 miles ago cuz i i forgot to hook the oil line back up to it when i was doing a project. and have a boost controller hooked to it. xs one. engine is still very srtong. good driver or if u have a nicer body and need engine and 5 speed tranny here ya go. got it inspected like 3 months ago and it failed cuz of the e-brake cabels r no good. so i bought new ones and still havent put them inn but u can have them for free. brand new still in pac. also it needs 2 rear tires which ill get some new ones too.

asking 700 for the car and 200 for the turbo
if u want pics please send me an email at dwhite111457@nycap.rr.com. i just can figure out how to post them

Old 07-08-2006, 04:56 PM
87Daytona
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: brand new garrett t3 turbo

I'm interested in the turbo, I think mine is burnt up

I could use a new turbo...

Quick Reply: brand new garrett t3 turbo