Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Joke forum.

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 03:22 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Joke forum.

TIM USE MARBLES. you know u want to. all the cool kids are. just try it once. it wont hurt.
Peer pressure. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]

weve been yelled at and crap cause we're teens and "dont kno what we're talking about"
That is the reason I don't display my age or post pictures. Alot of age discrimination, and I'm sick of it on other forums. People think suddenly since you're younger that they can just go ahead and kick you around, and think they know everything. Sure we don't know as much, but that doesn't mean we're useless. That's one of the reasons I joined DF, to learn more about Dodge and vehicles.

As far as a joke forum topic, I think it's a bad idea.
Snafu = The man [sm=americanasmiley.gif]

-Matt-

Old 03-08-2005, 03:40 PM
Snafu

ORIGINAL: ramfan5.9

am i gonna have to visit some houses when i get my paintball gun imagine..houses hit with hot pink painballs[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=badbadbad.gif]

I return fire with live amunition. There are 5 loaded guns in my living room and 2 in my bedroom. [sm=guilty.gif]

Old 03-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for my delay, I've been ill.

I don't want a million different off topic sections... Jokes belong on OT. Thanks for the suggestion though!!

~Amanda

Old 03-08-2005, 05:45 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

I hope you get better soon Amanda! Haven't seen any posts of yours lately. [sm=Awwww.gif]

I don't want a million different off topic sections... Jokes belong on OT. Thanks for the suggestion though!!
[sm=admin.gif]

-Matt-

Old 03-08-2005, 05:59 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

didnt kno you were sick

hope you get better soon

Old 03-08-2005, 08:29 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks!! I'm back to full force now. I'll be posting as normal now.

~Amanda

Old 03-09-2005, 04:00 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Snafu

Post whoring is against the rules. It eats up bandwidth on the site, which incurrs more cost to maintain. And wading thru 30 idjits posting "I agree" or "that's funny" all in a row is annoying, as is seeing one idjit post a single line worthless response to 10 or 15 topics in a row. It adds no content to the thread, and wastes my time when I check a thread thinking there might be something worthwhile in the new post, just to find out it's some worthless schmuck padding his post count.
I know this, but I'm saying, WE as just members can't do anything about it. It's up to Amanda to decide. I've only seen one person that "post ******" all the time. I am not pointing them out though. Basically, all I was saying, is that agueing about it wasn't solving ANYTHING![sm=loser.gif][sm=smokin.gif]

Old 03-09-2005, 09:24 AM
Snafu

Agreed, arguing about it is just about as bad as doing it. Notice I wasn't arguing about it, I was just answering your question as to why it's a problem. I notice a few people who do it. Just one or two that are extremely blatent.

Quick Reply: Joke forum.