Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Photo upload problem...

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 11:36 AM
IFD31
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Photo upload problem...

Hello I have been trying to add some new pictures of my truck and mods I have completed but am having problems. I have been able to change my avatar image but I can not find the button/link to upload new pictures to my albums. I thought it was just there when I opened my albums before but nothing now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

Old 05-13-2010, 11:39 AM
mikbimdre
Rookie

I get the same issue, if I delete one of the images I can add another one but I can't add more that 4 pics. I would like to know how to fix this issue too.

Old 05-19-2010, 04:08 AM
Hollywood_CGD

Originally Posted by mikbimdre
I get the same issue, if I delete one of the images I can add another one but I can't add more that 4 pics. I would like to know how to fix this issue too.
I think you're only allowed 4 pics per album. At least, I believe that's what I read.

To address what you mentioned Jeff, I'm having the same problem where it seems like there is nothing to click on that lets up upload pics to our albums any more. I e-mailed the forum administrators about an hour ago. Hopefully I'll get a response by tomorrow afternoon. When I do I'll let you know what they said.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:53 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

There is a pic size and amount limit.

Old 07-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Hollywood_CGD

Originally Posted by Midnight
There is a pic size and amount limit.
With all due respect, that doesn't answer the question regarding the problem we have (or that I have atleast). There is no button to click on that says "upload pictures" or something to that affect that lets me put any pictures in my albums. I've tried creating new albums to try to put pictures in but all I get is a blank album with nothing to click on to add pictures to.

Quick Reply: Photo upload problem...