Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

cannot add pictures to my albums

Old 12-30-2010, 12:04 PM
RiverBooty
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cannot add pictures to my albums

I am experiencing a problem in the CP wherein I cannot add pictures to my albums. In fact, the links to add pics just don't exist when I am looking at my albums.

Laramie looked at this and deferred it someone else up the food chain because he couldn't figure it out. The last I heard, some bloke down under had to take a look at it, but I haven't heard anything and don't know who that is.I think it useful to mention that about the same time I couldn't add any pics, the pics I already had uploaded disappeared. The only other useful information I can think to add is that I can still upload pics into a post.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure whoever it is that is attending to this issue will figure this out. In the interim and not having heard anything further, I was wondering if anyone else might have some insight on this issue. I was wondering if this is an isolated incident, or if it has happened in the past.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: cannot add pictures to my albums