Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Can't Retrieve My Old Name

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 11:14 AM
BigJohnny
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't Retrieve My Old Name

A long time ago I signed up here as "GRNDPNDR", having forgotten about this I signed up with a new name when my registration failed for GRNDPNDR being taken.

I couldn't remember the email and none seemed to work for getting my password back.

I sent a PM to GRNDPNDR, from this username and lo and behold I get an email notification telling me I have a PM, and the email address was one that I tried to retrieve my password.

I tried to retrieve my "GRNDPNDR" password by using the email address that received the PM, but when I reset the password, it reset the password to this account.

Could a mod or admin please contact me so this can be sorted out? I would like my original name back and not this account.

Thank you.

Old 10-29-2012, 02:03 PM
GRNDPNDR
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I logged in using facebook and it logged me into the right account. How is it that I was unable to retrieve my password for this account when the "BigJohnny" account and this one both use the same email address?

Old 11-01-2012, 09:03 PM
GRNDPNDR
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is there anyway I can have this username set to the normal registered users group? I hate having to login with facebook every time and would much prefer to have a regular username and password here.

Quick Reply: Can't Retrieve My Old Name