Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Sorry, how do I post a pic?

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 06:17 PM
Mantis
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sorry, how do I post a pic?

Thanks

Old 08-27-2006, 09:32 PM
Tani1500
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sorry, how do I post a pic?

ok im not the best at explaining these things but ill try my best. if you want to post a pic in a thread. ( a pic thats on your computers hard drive) you need to click the button that says Post reply at the bottom of the thread. you cant post them in the fast Reply. once your inside your going to see on the bottom left hand side of this box im writing in. it will say in red letters "Click here to upload!" click that and a pop up window should appear. click the browse button and it should open up into either your my documents or my pictures folder. then just click the pic you want. you have to do it for every picture you want. if the pictures are too big. it will say "file too large!" and you will have to use a program to down size them before you can upload.

if its a pic from a web site you can click the botton on the top of the screen that says "image" this will appear [IMG][/IMG] then insert the html inside the brackets.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:34 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Sorry, how do I post a pic?

https://dodgeforum.com/m_545962/tm.htm

Quick Reply: Sorry, how do I post a pic?