Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

Office beta?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 07:32 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Office beta?

hey does anyone know anything about Office 2007 beta? my friend downloaded it but couldn't show me where to download it from....does anyone know where its at? and also...i know this is illegal...but last year we got Office 2003 and i installed it on our computers and worked fine...until my computer kept messing up and i had to uninstall it and install it and such and now its saying that i used up all the license and wont let me activite it... would downloading it from a torrent site be legal in that case? or not?

Old 12-12-2006, 10:20 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Office beta?

The beta is no longer available on Microsoft's site, as the full version should be in stores in about a month....I already have Microsoft Vista & Office 2007 Enterprise editions.....and I will be purchasing the Ultimate versions once I can get them thru work via my discount.

Honestly, I wouldnt mess with any of the illegal versions....as they will screw with your pc.

Old 12-13-2006, 04:04 AM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: neoncrazy101
but last year we got Office 2003 and i installed it on our computers and worked fine...until my computer kept messing up and i had to uninstall it and install it and such and now its saying that i used up all the license and wont let me activite it...
I believe you should be able to call Microsoft and have that fixed (as long as it's a legally purchased final version).

Old 01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
padodgeram
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

here it is... http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/FX...CL100569831033 look to the right you will see the download.

Quick Reply: Office beta?