Dodge Forum Site Issues and Suggestions Having an issue with the DF software? This is your section!

DF running slow

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 03:07 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default DF running slow

has anybody noticed DF is running a bit slow? at first I thought it was just my computer till some people in the dak section mentioned theres was slow too.most of the pages wont even load or show new posts.

Old 04-10-2007, 04:08 PM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DF running slow

Ok, rather than start a new thread for the same problem, just thought I'd update this one.

Recently, I've been getting really angry with this site. It takes me, no lie, at least 10 - 15 refreshes before the site even decides it wants to recognize I'm trying to open a link, or even going to the home page when I open the DF link.

What is going on here???

Old 04-11-2007, 01:59 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

i dont know but i thought that it was my internet conneciton acting up bc it tends to do that on occasion, but i dont usually need that many refreshes, maybe 3 or 4 at most, and not on nearly every page that i go to, but i do get logged out at random times, i wonder if this is related???

Old 04-11-2007, 01:26 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the server gods have been trying to change things to help improve the speed of DF, as well as some peoples ability to access the site. a few weeks back, i was completely unable to get on the site, as comcast was blocking the IP...this is due to the amount of emails sent out by the system. i know that they have been changing things to try to do away with the time outs and lagging, as well as avoiding being blocked by ISPs.

Quick Reply: DF running slow