Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

Chicago Intrepid Meet

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 09:26 PM
NHogan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chicago Intrepid Meet

Hello everyone, I know I'm just a newbie on this forum but I joined to let you guys know about an Intrepid Meet that the club I'm in is having. The meet will take place on March 29th in Schaumburg, IL which is very close to Chicago. If anyone is interested please reply here or send me a pm and I will add you to our list.

The address to the mall is
J C Penney Co:
847-240-5000
3 Woodfield Mall
Schaumburg, IL 60173, US

We will be meeting at the Busse Woods Forest Preserve which is not even a mile away from the mall. The mall address will give you an idea for mapquest/google map users.

If anyone has any questions at all please let me know. We will also be meeting at the same place April 19th.

Old 03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Fearless 2000
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Chicago Intrepid Meet

It will be fun guys. Plety of places to eat and shop. Bring the whole family with too! I am sure there will be things to do for the kids.

If you need more information about the location, send Nick a pm or myself. I live in the area so I can answer just about anything you may be concerned with.

jopugap@comcast.net

John

Quick Reply: Chicago Intrepid Meet