Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Cars > Dodge Intrepid
Reload this Page >

Should my daughter buy it?

Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

Should my daughter buy it?

Old 07-18-2008, 09:03 PM
ander12
Default Should my daughter buy it?

Hey all,

My daughter is looking to buy a 2000 Dodge Intrpid with 155,000 miles on it for $2500.00. I know the mileage is high but is there any truth to the matter that carcomplaints.com lists this car from 99-03 in their 10 worst car list. Is this a good buy? The engine is squeeky clean and the interior and body look great. It looks well maintained just worried about the engine?

ANY HELP WILL BE GREAT.

tHANKS TO ALL,

ANDY

Old 07-19-2008, 05:03 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Default RE: Should my daughter buy it?

Its probably listed on the 10 worst buys because of the 2.7L V6 which has sludge problems. That can be avoided with good care. Allpar says "frequent (4,000 mile) oil changes, vigilance, and crankcase ventilation system maintenance (or replacement with newer parts?) may be an answer." Other than this, it's a great buy. I had a 2000 Intrepid and loved it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Should my daughter buy it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: