Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

Greetings All

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Bluebarron
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings All

Hello,

I am simply coming here to say hello! And let you know whats up with my new car and see what advice you have!

I just purchased a 1998 Intrepid ES, 3.2L with 125k on it. I didn't feel like working on it right away (i just got home from a deployment to the middle east), so I am having a shop replace the inner tie rods, timing belt, and water pump (the person I bought it form did not know if the timing belt had been changed, and there was no date on the cover). I will be replacing the hood and trunk shock struts, engine and transmission oil and all filters to Amsoil products.

If anyone has any advice for me, about my new car, I would love to hear it! Common problems, preventative maintenance, etc. I have been a proud owner of a 1997 Dodge Ram for years, so I was happy to purchase another dodge product from the same time period.

Oh, and specifically: I have noticed on all the intrepids I looked at, the headlights commonly had moisture stuck inside of them. Is there a good fix for this floating around?

Thank you all!