Dodge Intrepid The sporty car that recently left the Dodge lineup, the Dodge Intrepid. With it's smooth look and comfortable ride, the Dodge Intrepid can still command attention.

Same old story, squeaky wheel.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:19 AM
drjgarage
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Same old story, squeaky wheel.

We all hear this and we doubt it till it happens to us. My wife drives a 2000 Intrepid. She hears a constant squeak when turning to the left, from the passenger wheel. I hear it also. I've changed the wheel bearing, brake pads, rotor and bent back the dust shield from the rotor. It is annoying. I brought it to a garage and they turned the rotors. IT IS STILL THERE! Any other suggestions before I rebuild the whole front end???

Old 10-12-2012, 12:16 AM
Benjamins_2002
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by drjgarage
We all hear this and we doubt it till it happens to us. My wife drives a 2000 Intrepid. She hears a constant squeak when turning to the left, from the passenger wheel. I hear it also. I've changed the wheel bearing, brake pads, rotor and bent back the dust shield from the rotor. It is annoying. I brought it to a garage and they turned the rotors. IT IS STILL THERE! Any other suggestions before I rebuild the whole front end???
I had the exact same issue. It ended up actually being the hub cap rubbing on the tire only when turning.. Take it off and see if it makes any difference.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Same old story, squeaky wheel.