Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Shopping... Do you like your Journey?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 11:35 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shopping... Do you like your Journey?

My wife and I are looking at trading in her POS Jetta and getting something a little bit different (I hate her car, I am soooo tired of busting my knuckles fixing that damn thing). How do you guys like your Journey? I want the honest pluses and minuses. What options would you get or pass on? Would you buy it again or something different? What did you pay? I am a big Dodge guy and would like to keep that going (the whole Mopar experiance). Thanks for your help and input!

Old 08-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Bville_Okie

Just purchased our SXT Journey yesterday after test driving it along with a few other SUVs. Traded in her PT Cruiser which she did not like for a more spacious mode of transportation.
Options are Cloth, Backup-camera, Satalite radio with my gig (was wanting gps too but did not get), third row seating for potential additions to the family, and sun roof. Going to add rear entertainment dvd later.
She likes the extra power for acceleration when needed in situations. The drive is very smooth compared to the PT Cruiser or my Dodge Ram 1500. The dual zone air up front saves us on arguements and the kids have their air in the back. Tons of space.. with the exception of one thing (and its the only minus i have found so far).

With 3rd row seating you have almost no truck space inside the SUV. So if your a family with three kids your going to be sticking luggage up on the roof. You can get maybe two pieces of mid size luggage in the trunk but thats it.

Other then that I love the Journey and more importantely the wife loves it. which means family life is good. HA.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Houndog101
Thumbs up

We love ours, primarly the wifes vehicle, but I drive it because it twice as good on gas then my truck.. Very happy with it , now has almost 6k miles..

Quick Reply: Shopping... Do you like your Journey?