Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

Wife's Journey

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:21 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wife's Journey

My wife and I recently purchased a slightly used (15000 miles) 2009 Dodge Journey. Looked good, drove nice, price was right, everything was great. Issue is, the Journey already needed some serious maintance ie bearings, struts and caliper... is this common? Granted the dealership said they would make everything right (I know... that doesn't hold much water with me either) but after replacing parts there still is a lot of excess noise from the passanger side front. Is this due to poor soundproofing, as am I hearing more engine noise then noise from the wheel (due to the transverse position of the engine)? Also, does anyone else have problems with the mirror/ sunglass holder staying up... they supposidly replaced that too but it falls when closing doors/ bumps in road/ etc. Any input would be great, thanks.

Old 08-21-2009, 10:33 AM
seadaddy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sunglass holder/mirror

I just bought a 2009 Dodge Journey and have the same problem with the sunglass/mirror assembly. I went to the dealer and looked at another Journey and guess what? Same problem. Very poor design!!

Quick Reply: Wife's Journey