Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

2015 Crank Sensor

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2019, 08:55 PM
4.Wild.Flowers
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Crank Sensor

Our 2015 Dodge Journey was involved in an accident mainly front bumper driver side fender before the front tire...
I just picked the car up on Tuesday from the Dealer that fixed it under insurance - Friday the Car stopped working while I was driving it just turned off. I was able to come to a stop in the middle of the road and attemped to restart the car that was still in drive and it jerked and wanted to turn over but didn't ... and I honestly thought it was going to blow up!! Finally got it started - drove to a parking lot where it continued to do this - Long story short I got it towed to the dealer that did the repairs They get the thing looked at today and inform me it Is NOT accident related - It is the Crank sensor and wire connectors - How likely is it that its NOT accident related - basing my conclusion off the location it seems HIGHLY unlikely to me that it is NOT accident related but maybe I am ignorant ? HELP!!

Quick Reply: 2015 Crank Sensor