Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

P06da code

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2020, 01:40 AM
Jose Angel Sanchez Aragon
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P06da code

I have a dodge journey 2012 and this code appeared P06DA Code Engine Oil Pressure Control Circuit / Open, can someone help me with that please

Old 04-01-2020, 08:06 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

First think to check is, Do you have the correct oil filter. If you have the correct filter. Then it most likely the duel stage oil pump or oil pressure sender.

Old 05-15-2024, 11:47 PM
Kemama
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pod6a

[QUOTE=jkeaton;3476257]First think to check is, Do you have the correct oil filter. If you have the correct filter. Then it most likely the duel stage oil pump or oil pressure sender. [/QUO I recently got a oil engine to me replace the aluminum put on my car when I purchased it there was no check engine light why don't they got the r is between the put on the check engine light came on it was reading the pod 6A phone so then I put it all purchase oil switch the Dodge journey when I draw this for about an hour after I got it done today and they checked into a light came back on I was hoping that she could help me out with some pointers so that I can try and save my car

Last edited by Kemama; 05-15-2024 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-16-2024, 07:29 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 338 Likes on 302 Posts

[QUOTE=Kemama;3587635]
Originally Posted by jkeaton
First think to check is, Do you have the correct oil filter. If you have the correct filter. Then it most likely the duel stage oil pump or oil pressure sender. [/QUO I recently got a oil engine to me replace the aluminum put on my car when I purchased it there was no check engine light why don't they got the r is between the put on the check engine light came on it was reading the pod 6A phone so then I put it all purchase oil switch the Dodge journey when I draw this for about an hour after I got it done today and they checked into a light came back on I was hoping that she could help me out with some pointers so that I can try and save my car
No idea what you are saying.

Quick Reply: P06da code