Dodge Journey Dodge Journey forum for discussion on the popular Dodge Crossover and CUV.

2018 Dodge Charger Uconnect

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2021, 02:20 PM
GreggA94
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry 2018 Dodge Charger Uconnect

SOOOO, My Charger's Uconnect is possessed, Started with I couldnt voice dial, then the blue tooth repeatedly, randoming dialing my contacts while driving, so I disabled the blue tooth thinking this was just a glitch. Then the error message :do you want to change your clock settings?; would stay on my screen, then the ghost channeling began, now can not listen to the radio because of constantly changing and presetting stations, back up camera doesnt work, audio settings will change by themselves, headlight settings change, key fob door locks settings change, dials SOS, and the speedodometer changes from KM to MPH sporadically, the cars warranty went out in November, but this has been ongoing for over 9 months. I understand the car has 114k on in it, but this has been an ongoing issue with dodge for years.I called dodge care twice, and they are apologetic but will not help with any cost. The cost of the repair is over 650 dollars, My wife uses this car to commute to her job. She does not feel safe driving this vehicle due to the distractions trying to get the seat warmers to turn off, having to constantly monitor speed etc. due to faulty UAQ 8.4 system problems. To top it all off, all of the repair vendors that sell the parts for the repair are mostly out of these parts due to such a high demand! I love the power of the car but DODGE is failing on helping their customers with DODGE's PROBLEM

Quick Reply: 2018 Dodge Charger Uconnect