Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Looking for an easy lower grill to install

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 04:13 PM
rightcoastrider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for an easy lower grill to install

Hi there,

Still working on getting everything sorted on my new car. Found bike racks and hitch mount that work well, got some spalsh guards put on, some chrome fender trim, chrome exhaust tip etc. So I'm pretty with how my car looks, not too flashy, but just some added style. I'm not going to do much else to it because I really use this as my daily driver and up to the ski house and such.

I ordered a lower billet grill kit off ebay to match the upper grill, the quality was excellent, but the installation is a pain. I'm supposed to remove the fender and drill and istall it. Is it hard to remove that section? I haven't even taken a look yet.

Has anyone seen any that would require less effort but still looks good? If so, can you direct me to a link or site that has them in.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Old 05-16-2007, 01:39 PM
LtlDad
Professional
Default RE: Looking for an easy lower grill to install

Try here:

https://dodgeforum.com/m_173686/tm.htm

If you have the T-RexLOWER grille, it simply 'bolts on', no need to remove anything. (Upper grille is a different story).

Old 05-17-2007, 12:41 PM
Strykker
Professional
Default RE: Looking for an easy lower grill to install

A member on another forum hand builds this setup, upper SRT8 replica and lower. The lower is installed with three screwsfor each pieceand small braces on the back side. Took me 20 mins including removing my license plate holder to install: He also offers a how tovideo on his site for installing the upper at no cost.

www.dodgemagnumgrill.com

Quick Reply: Looking for an easy lower grill to install