Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

ISO: Chrome bumper insert...and more

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 08:55 AM
bossman284
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ISO: Chrome bumper insert...and more

Is there any place on the internet to buy chrome inserts for the indentations on the front and rear bumper? I did a quick search and came up empty.

Also while I'm asking, any web site that I can buy an arm rest lid. I'm looking to replace the factory part and have talked to my dealer about getting one, but it's rather expensive. Just wondering if there is someplace cheaper on the internet.

Thanks in advance

Old 07-26-2007, 09:53 AM
Strykker
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ISO: Chrome bumper insert...and more

You have a couple options for the chrome inserts 1) there is a vendor on Ebay who sells them, search chrome bumper inserts, here is the direct link to the Ebay Store:
http://stores.ebay.com/SHOWTYMS-BRIT...Q3amesstQQtZkm

2) You can go to an auto supply store and look for the 3/4" wide strips of press on molding and cut it your self.

For the Arm Rest go with www.22elite.com and pick up the leather cover and padding for your stock armrest. It is a simple install and the instructions are easy to follow. All you need is the spray adhesive and about 15 mins and you are done. Here is a picture of mine which I had embroidered before I installed it. If you are interested in that option PM me for details. I ordered the dark slate which went well with the interior.

Quick Reply: ISO: Chrome bumper insert...and more