Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

New member, new owner question.

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 09:32 PM
IMTHEONEKILLINU
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New member, new owner question.

I just joined the site because I have a question that I couldn't find when searching.

As of tomorrow I'll be a new Magnum owner, but was talking with the dealer tonight (the car was just brought in) and it has a "MOPAR Pro Pack" for about $600 installed on it. THey're not charging me for it, but they also couldn't tell me what it is. Can someone answer that for me? I assume it's a "protection pack", but what does that include os I know what should be there tomorrow when I pick it up. I live in Florida, and the car came from TN. so I thought it might be undercoating or something similar, but after searching the net I'm led to believe it's accessories of some sort. Some years it was paint and airbags according to some people, but my car already has the airbags (29R package) and it's black pearl.

Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-12-2008, 02:41 PM
65standard
All Star
Default RE: New member, new owner question.

never heard of this Mopar Pro Pack.

Old 01-12-2008, 07:11 PM
IMTHEONEKILLINU
Default RE: New member, new owner question.

Well whatever it is, was removed by the transfering dealer apparently. I did a search on ask dot com, and saw something about it being splash guards and a cargo organizer, but can't confirm that. Thanks for the reply though.

Quick Reply: New member, new owner question.