Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Dodge Magnum Viper Hood

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2008 | 10:12 PM
Big Wig
Default Dodge Magnum Viper Hood

Iwas womdering if anyone is interested in a group buy for The R K Sport Dodge Magnum Viper Hood. I emailed Mopar Supercenter and asked about a group buy, and he said they have them priced lower than most vendors now. If there was enough interest they could contact the vendor and see if they would do a group buy for them. He asked if I knew how many people might be intrested in this hood. By saying your intrested dosent mean your committed to buying, just trying to see how many would like to purchase if a group came up. I've already started the thread over at www.custommagnums.com and another member posted over at www.lxforums.com for me. Tryin to post at every Magnum siteto give the guys who have been wantin this hood a chance to get it at a good price.

Old 04-17-2008 | 02:03 PM
Strykker
Professional
Default RE: Dodge Magnum Viper Hood

Here is what a apainted one looks like for those who might be considering purchasing:

Name:  MyMagnumViperBuild23.jpg
Views: 3118
Size:  58.8 KB

Old 04-18-2008 | 07:06 PM
65standard
All Star
Default RE: Dodge Magnum Viper Hood

i never get tired of looking at your car. i love it.

Quick Reply: Dodge Magnum Viper Hood