Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:35 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Exterior
Print Wikipost

Damnit I'm getting impatient!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 10:45 AM
BMWDON
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damnit I'm getting impatient!!!!

Man, I got the mod bug fever going on...where the hell are the headers and reprogrammer already?!?!??!?!!? I picked up the car Dec 23, had the K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust on it the 26th (the wife refused to let me leave the family inside while I worked on the car on x-mas eve and day....heartless wench), and the Eibach springs are sitting in the garage, while I wait for the new rims/tires I just ordered should be here by the middle of next week, so hopefully the weekend after next I'll have time to lower the car and put on its new shoes. I went with 20x8.5 all the way around and 255/45x20's. I wanted to run with a staggered setup with 20x10's in the back with 275/35's, but I don't know if they would fit, and didn't want to send the setup back if they didn't, so I pussed out. Damn I want Dynatech to release the headers/hi-flow cats setup now! I want the damn reprogrammer now!! I want Eibach anti-sway bars now!! Hell, I'll probably put in a t/b spacer and pulleys when they come out, but I want them now!! Feel like a damn kid that wants everything now, christmas to be here today, high school graduation today, for 21 to come today. I'm a middle aged old fart that wants everything now because my car makes me friggin' nuts. What the hell!?!?! Stupid car is messing me up

Anybody else a little nervous that DCX decided to put in a stonger diff, axles, and the like for 85 more hp and 35ft/lbs more tq in the SRT-8 Magnum and 300C? I mean as far as the typical bolt on power adders. I'm guessing the headers back exhaust, intake and a reprogrammer should make around 65hp, and more than 35ft/lbs torque.....I wonder how soon before my tranny or axles fail die horribly [&o]

Old 01-13-2005, 10:53 AM
BMWDON
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Damnit I'm getting impatient!!!!

And just out of curiousity, I was wondering what color would you paint your brake calipers if you were into that sort of thing. I've got a Cool Vanilla RT, I've decided since everybody that I've ever seen is going with chrome or polished rims (atleast every magnum pic I've seen so far) and I want mine to be a little off the norm (atleast for a little while) I've decided to go with a "hyper black" powder coated 5 spoke (very open) rim, I'll post pics and let you guys know the brand and style when I get them and can post finished pics. But I had painted the brake calipers on my black bmw yellow, I liked the contrast. Now, with a C.V. RT, and rims that have a metalic graphite finish to them, what would you paint the calipers? I know red would look pretty good, but it's been done, and is the norm. I like different, but with taste. I think silver would look good too, tirerack was a G2 kit with many color options http://www.tirerack.com/brakes/g2/caliper_paint.jsp

Any thoughts on brake colors?

Quick Reply: Damnit I'm getting impatient!!!!