Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

20" srt awd wheels on a magnum rwd sxt?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 12:10 AM
kpduffy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20" srt awd wheels on a magnum rwd sxt?

What is the likelihood of bolting these stock SRT 20" wheels from an AWD right onto my 2007 SXT RWD? I bought them on eBay and the seller did not disclose that they were off of an AWD until after the auction. Should I even fool around with them or just ship them back? I live in a place where I drive it 90 to 110 on a regular basis. I don't want to and won't sacrifice the ability to do drive that fast.

Thanks,

Kevin

Last edited by kpduffy; 08-29-2008 at 12:11 AM. Reason: left out the fact that the replacement wheels were OEM
Old 08-29-2008, 07:37 AM
Carolina Magnum
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as I know there is no such thing as an SRT AWD! Either the seller did not know what he is talking about or these are some aftermarket knock off wheels. Just bolt one up and check for clearance! They should fit!

Old 08-29-2008, 08:00 PM
65standard
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dodge never made an AWD srt/8 magnum, and never will.

if the wheels are indeed off a magnum srt/8, they will bolt up just fine. some people need a 3mm spacer in the front. the fatter 255/45-20 tires will rub the steering knuckle. i've heard some grind the knuckle for clearance. i would buy the 3mm spacers or use a slighlt narrower tire in the front.

the back will fit without any issues.

now, if these wheels are some kind of srt clones made for AWD magnums, they will never fit your rwd magnum.

do you have a link to the ebay auction?

Quick Reply: 20" srt awd wheels on a magnum rwd sxt?