Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Input for Performance Modifications

Old 09-20-2008, 12:54 AM
patm215
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Input for Performance Modifications

I have an 07 magnum sxt with the 3.5L high Output I just purchased, Trying to make some performance mods and get the most out of my magnum. I know I want to chip it or flash it. Dont know much about cars so any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated on what I could do. Also would like some input on chips like trustable brands etc. Thanks

Old 09-21-2008, 12:48 PM
65standard
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would buy the diablosports predator for this car. with it, you can adjust most fuel and timing parameters. there are some preset custom tune built in it too. i would also get a 180* thermostat and adjust the fan setting to keep the motor around 185*. this really makes a difference. the predator has some trans settings to improve the shifts and drivability. you anc even correct the speedometer for different size tires. well worth the $399 list price. this is a must have for anyone looking for more.

Old 10-14-2008, 09:57 AM
TXcharger07
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by patm215
I have an 07 magnum sxt with the 3.5L high Output I just purchased, Trying to make some performance mods and get the most out of my magnum. I know I want to chip it or flash it. Dont know much about cars so any help anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated on what I could do. Also would like some input on chips like trustable brands etc. Thanks
buy one with a hemi.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Input for Performance Modifications