Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Thinking of getting a Magnum....

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 PM
Michiman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking of getting a Magnum....

My lease is up on my car in July. I'm looking at what to replace it with. I REALLY like the looks of the Magnum. Just wondering are there any problem areas to look for? Also, how do the cloth seats wear? One I was looking at on a lot had 43,000 miles on it, and the drivers seat had a crease in the middle of the bottom portion about 4 or 5 inches long. Is this common? And how is the 6 compared to the 8? Major difference? Thanks for any input.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Carolina Magnum
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

First of all GET YOU A MAGNUM. You won't be sorry. We have two; mine is an 06 SRT8 and wife's is 06 SXT! For "bang for the buck" the 3.5L is very nice with plenty of power like my wifes and you'll love it. I chose the SRT with 425Hp and it's a blast! But, I'll honestly say, IF I didn't have enought for either the SRT or RT the 3.5L is really nice! DO NOT GET THE 2.7L !!!
Jim

For much more info come join this site... you'll love it!
(MY SCREEN NAME THERE IS: NOTPAID4MSRT8......figures, right?)
Name:  custommagnumstext.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  19.9 KB
Or here is another GREAT site: Tell either I brung Ya!!! (Screen name: CAROLINA MAGNUM!!!)
Name:  srtv8.gif
Views: 20
Size:  7.9 KB

Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 AM
Michiman
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've noticed out my way, there are a lot of used 08's for sale. More than any other years..

Quick Reply: Thinking of getting a Magnum....