Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Anybody experience this???

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2005, 07:23 PM
bigballamc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody experience this???

at first i thought it was bad gas but now i'm starting to get a little worried. my car starts to miss and stutter a little bit when i get to about 2500 to 3000 rpms. it started happening when i came back from a trip. so the car was sitting for about 4 days but i dont think that should have affected it. anyways, it had a little bit of gas, i would say about half a quarter to be exact, so i filled it up with the usual 89 octane, and i'm still feel the samething even though i have been through about half a quarter tank of gas. any suggestions??? should i wait it out until i refill again so that all the gas is out before i take it to the dealer??? anything will help!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:20 PM
darkrt
Professional
Default RE: Anybody experience this???

Hard to say! It may be something that will correct itself. Give it a reasonable amount of time and if it doesn't, take it to your dealer.

Old 03-08-2005, 01:35 AM
HemiMag
Veteran

Is it possible to have a problem from running the fuel level too low?

Old 03-10-2005, 07:37 PM
farhawk
Rookie

You might want to get some fuel additive to dissipate moisture. You might have got a bad tank of gas.

Quick Reply: Anybody experience this???