Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Stupid question

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 07:41 AM
Wile C
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid question

I just noticed that my steering wheel isn't right..or is it? When I turn the wheel so that the horn/wheel spokes are straight the car goes to the left. I'd think Mopar could have at least got that right in the design of the car. In order to stay on the road the steering wheel has to be kept off center towards the right. I'd like to have the steering wheel so that it's centered...how can that be fixed. The car is still under the bumper to bumper "warranty" until Dec.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:21 PM
65standard
All Star

if the front tires are good and the pressure is correct, the car is out of alignment.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Wile C
Professional

thanks for the response. from talking with others based on what you said, someone said that when they did the alignment, they didn't hold the steering wheel straight and that's why the steering wheel is off. I will get that fixed. I have had the car's alignment checked every oil change 3k and the only adjustment that I know they made was to the rear end.

again, thank you for taking the time to reply

Quick Reply: Stupid question