Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

300's meory controlled amenities

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2005, 04:26 PM
edt00
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300's meory controlled amenities

Has anyone put the 300's "Memory-controlled amenities" in a Magnum. The Memory-controlled will reset your mirrors, seat, pedals and radio (for 2 drivers). I was told that the Magnum and the 300 have the same wiring harness. So I would think it could be done. The only thing is if the Magnum computer is code like the 300's and also the 300 has the power steering column.

Below from chrysler.com
Memory-controlled amenities like power adjustable pedals (if equipped), driver's seating position, power-adjustable tilt/telescoping steering column, radio presets, and exterior mirrors, standard on 300C

Old 03-23-2005, 02:51 AM
Black RT/AWD
Default RE: 300's meory controlled amenities

Yeah I hate it that I don't have a memory seat option. I put the auto headlight switch in and that works great. Please keep me updated if you find something. Mike

Old 03-23-2005, 01:06 PM
MyRT
Professional
Default RE: 300's meory controlled amenities

This has been looked at and some of the wiring is missing on the Magnum. The cost for the wiring and switches stop the work on this.

Quick Reply: 300's meory controlled amenities