Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

$500 incentive

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 01:39 AM
old Bob N.E. CA
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $500 incentive

Has anyone else received this from Dodge?

At first I was excited about it. Then I read the small print and the RT is not eligible.

Receive an exclusive $500 Bonus Cash Allowance, plus national incentives, toward the retail purchase or lease of select Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep vehicles.*

Ends May 2, 2005. To take advantage of this exclusive Bonus Cash Allowance offer, take this coupon to your Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep retailer. Your personal coupon number appears near your name and address on this certificate. Be sure to present the entire coupon to a salesperson at your Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep retailer. For more information on national incentives, go to www.dodge.com/springevent. Customer must take retail delivery by May 2, 2005. See below for program rules.

* See program rules for details. Excludes SRT models.

DODGE EXCLUSIVE BONUS PROGRAM RULES:
This exclusive Bonus Cash Allowance coupon is valid on the retail purchase or lease of any eligible new and unused 2005 Dodge, Chrysler, or Jeep vehicles. Customer must take retail delivery now through May 2, 2005.
This offer is additive to the most current national or regional incentives. Coupon is valid for the person named on the coupon and is transferable only to immediate family members within your household with proof of address (valid driver's license or state identification).
This offer is not available to the general public, however, it can be combined with any other exclusive offers.
Only one (1) original coupon is valid; duplicates are not. Coupons must be redeemed at time of purchase.
Only one (1) original coupon may be redeemed per eligible customer.
If the original coupon is lost, a retailer can verify customer eligibility by calling Program Headquarters.
Offer eligible on vehicles purchased through the Employee Advantage, Dealership Employee Purchase, or the Affiliate Rewards Programs.
This offer may not be redeemed for a purchase/lease that was made prior to March 14, 2005.
Coupon is nonnegotiable and not redeemable for cash.
Offer not eligible on all SRT models, Viper, Sprinter, all 300 models, Magnum R/T, and 2006 Charger.
See retailer for details.
Program ID: 40C53

Old 03-24-2005, 11:00 AM
GTSTRF
Default RE: $500 incentive

i got a $1000 allowance for financing when i got my R/T.

Old 03-24-2005, 11:48 AM
MagnumRT
Captain
Default RE: $500 incentive

Didn't hear about the $500 rebate, but did get the $1,000 for financing car through Chrysler Finance. Took the $1,000 and later refinanced the car again through my local credit union and got another $500 back from them.

Saved $1,500 on my RT just from the financing.

Bob

Quick Reply: $500 incentive