Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

i need some wheel / tire info...

Old 04-21-2005, 04:54 AM
Diesel
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need some wheel / tire info...

If i were to put a set of 20's on, what is the best fit tire size for them...?

Also, what width / offset wheels would i want to look for...?

i don't plan on doing wheels this year, but will wait until next spring... possibly looking to get a set from the SRT-8 as well for winter duties...

i'd like some nice meaty tires on this thing... it's so wide, and deserves a fat *** tire... not the iddy bitty 225 it gets from the factory... [:'(]

Also, what is the widest 18" rim and tire combo we can run on these without having any problems...

I will be dropped 1" on the Eibach ProKits...!

Thanks...

Old 04-22-2005, 05:36 AM
StatueMan
Rookie
Default RE: i need some wheel / tire info...

255/45R 20 are probably the best although you may be able to get by with 265s... 8"-8.5" for a 255...it just depends on how wide you want to go within reason, mating the wheels and tires. Naturally, the wider, the more $$$ you'll spend. The wheels I have on order are 8.5" wide 20s with 255/45R 20 tires and I'm lowering it with the Eibachs as well. if you go to www.bigwheel.net, they have a program that allows you to tinker with different sizes. Their website changes all the time from what I've seen so they may not have it anymore...they used to have a great program to experiment with different heights and "hypothetical" wheels, etc. Well, my two cents...

Old 04-22-2005, 02:44 PM
bmw nick
Default RE: i need some wheel / tire info...

I went with 255/45 20's from Toyo. They are slightly on the tall side so I don't know if they'll fit when you drop your car. I'm in NY and our roads stink so I wanted a little more rubber. I also went with an 8.5" width rather than a 9" on the rims to keep the tire fat on the OUTSIDE of the rim's edge. I'd hate to scrape my chrome and I don't like the look when the rims stick out too far.

[IMG]local://upfiles/14558/7A88C3FD5EF74F19989F48ED290D35F4.jpg[/IMG]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: i need some wheel / tire info...