Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

New exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Husker
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New exhaust

This one is the same red as the last one, that I had to keep! I am trying to find a good shop in town who can do ghost flames, that would be a cool mod. This Wed is bad for me also, I need to buzz to KC for some meetings. I think I may have seen you today on Center around 4ish in the afternoon???

Old 05-25-2005, 03:57 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New exhaust

Nope not me, there are 2 other silvers that I know of.

There is a tattoo shop in old bellevue called Absolute Tattoo. The owner has done some terrific art work on motorcycle tanks and helmets. Between him and Kirby at Superior Auto on L Street just before 72nd, I think that they can do the job. Kirby is the one that redid my roof after I took off the roof rack. Another idea is to get to the weds show and look at the cars and ask around who did the paint. I'm going on alert weds for a week, so I wont be on til then. Unless I can get to a computer, I won't be on till the 1st of June.

If I ever can get the money together, I'm going with black stripes on the hood and roof with skulld ghosted in. The g/f's son calls the Magnum a space age hearst haha.

Quick Reply: New exhaust