Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Eibach springs install time

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 08:52 AM
StatueMan
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eibach springs install time

Anyone know the exact dealer time to install springs on all four corner of the RT (RWD)? The local dealer in Germany isn't sure as they don't deal with Magnums...just 300s. They're going to look at a 300 today to get an idea (same basic set up). Another post stated 1.5 hours for the time required when the poster did it himself...seems fast to me, but... Thanks.

Old 05-20-2005, 11:47 AM
jy211
Professional
Default RE: Eibach springs install time

the front can be done in 45 minutes if you have the spring compressor. If not you have to take the springs some where and get them installed on the struts.

The rear drivers side took me like 1 hour....until I figured it out. And then the passenger side was less than a half hour.

The front is easier and quicker.....the rear I had to unbolt every suspension arm in order to get the spring out....

Old 05-20-2005, 12:38 PM
StatueMan
Rookie
Default RE: Eibach springs install time

Thanks...I thought about going the "DIY" route but...no real place to do it at....and no spring compressor.... and my German is terrible.

Quick Reply: Eibach springs install time