Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

chrome firewall cover

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2005, 01:10 PM
grinner
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: chrome firewall cover

I've done some national commercials and misic videos and lots of high-end long form presentations for fortune500 companies but none of the movies I have worked on have been released on the big screen yet.
My dream (work-wise) is to make movies for myself, not a studio with a budget and revisions and release it on the big screen.
I feel like that's another ten years away and that's what I will be calling retirement.
If you up for it, I'd be open to come down to TX (I'm from there and still have family there) and would be willing to pay you to uninstall and re-install your bag system sometime.
I'm not the expert that does these mods. I make em up as I go on my car and wouldn't dare take a chance on messin up someone elses ride but I'd like to shoot it while experts do it.

Old 05-25-2005, 07:54 PM
undropped
Veteran

so like you have a great plan and a even greater work load ahead of you
i would be more than happy to have you come down and witness my attempts of the airbag install, i still have some kinks to work out but it went okay the first time. As for the expert thing, i am at best a lucky novice

Old 05-25-2005, 08:19 PM
grinner
All Star

as will be the people who buy these DVDs, making it perfect, really.
We won't be making it down to big D until late summer. I'll PM before we plan it and see what fits your schedule best.
thanks man... lookin forward to it.

Quick Reply: chrome firewall cover