Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Saw a real nice Mag today!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 06:16 PM
Lyle SXT
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saw a real nice Mag today!!

I finally got to see a Magnum SXT with the 'Performance Appearance' package today. I was at my dealers getting an oil change and figured I snoop around at the Magnums outside. They have an '06 Red SXT with the Appearance package and leather interior. Sweet machine!! It basically looks like an RT.....Chrome headlights, grille, and chrome striped body molding - as well as coloured mirrors, foglights, and special 3.5L badging. Pretty much all the things I want to do to my SXT. Although it didn't have the RT rims......something it REALLY needed. That's what I hope to put on mine.

Nice car........yeah it doesn't have the Hemi......but oh well, I could never afford the RT anyway. Oh yeah.... the sticker on this SXT was $35,500 Canadian.

Other than Magman3, anyone else out there pick up an SXT with the 'P.A.' package?

Cheers,
Lyle

Old 05-27-2005, 07:20 PM
LtlDad
Professional
Default RE: Saw a real nice Mag today!!

I didn't realize there was that package when I bought mine, last July (too bad for me). I have since added the TRex and Fog Lights, so the only thing left is the mirrors (don't like the chrome and badging).

I doubt I will do the mirrors, as finding the color (Mineral Gray) will be hard to do, as the color is discontinued.

Old 05-27-2005, 10:23 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain

Tilt,
No way, you too! I see a Real Nice Magnum everyday... Usually twice a day... When I walk up to my car when I go to work, and when I walk out to my car on the way home...

Old 05-28-2005, 01:28 AM
Lyle SXT
Professional

Hey now...be nice!!

I've got it pretty sick for Magnums.....so when I see a version of one I haven't seen before....I get excited.

Especially when it's one that I aspire to mimic.

Cheers,
Lyle

Old 05-28-2005, 02:13 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain

Tilt,

OK, I admit it... I am jealous, of coarse. The only Cool Magnums I see are here on the Forum. I saw a cool SXT with the Special Edition Package in the Dealer once, but not on the Road. All the Magnums I have seen around Southern California are stock, and usually a LE or SXT at that... There is a Meet on 6/11/05 in Huntington Beach that will have some SEMA cars as well as SRT-8's and other 300C's and Magnum's. I think I will have a lot of fun there... But seriously, my bone stock Mineral Gray Magnum RT is pretty sweet in my eyes. Especially the view from the Drivers seat....

Old 05-29-2005, 12:14 PM
mamas magnum

Went to Washington D.C. a couple of weeks ago and I saw only one Magnum on the entire trip, just not too many in my area except on the dealer lots.

Quick Reply: Saw a real nice Mag today!!