Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

zoomers exhaust..

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 02:49 PM
LegMaker72
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zoomers exhaust..

I was wondering who has installed zoomers exhaust on their Magnum and what your opinions are.

I found one link to a sound file, but would love to hear others...

Thanks guys...

CMH

Old 06-03-2005, 03:13 PM
MattRobertson
Professional
Default RE: zoomers exhaust..

Check out that link I gave you at ********, where probably 20+ owners have put the things in (myself included) and there are sound and video links aplenty.

Soundwise its a fantastic system, inside and out. Someone here a couple of days ago likened it to a motorcycle exhaust but that comment strikes me as completely off base. Its a deep, dense V8 gutteral. Not a burbling like a 70's muscle car, although like any exhaust system there's more of that when idling cold.

Their ability to eliminate drone without resonators isn't anything to sneeze at. Look at the tech page on their web site and you'll see this system sets the standard for flow-thru, and is amazing in that it doesn't cause a backpressure problem as a result. Dyno numbers for a 5.7L hemi truck showed 19hp I think. With a single exhaust. With a double we should be doing better although there are no dyno numbers out yet.

Old 06-06-2005, 02:42 PM
65standard
All Star
Default RE: zoomers exhaust..

i don't think zoomers sound like an OCC chopper. they just sound more like a drag bike than a drag car. when i hear zoomers, i think about the old supertrapp mufflers.

anyone try supertrapps yet?

Quick Reply: zoomers exhaust..