Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Got My Magnum

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 06:03 PM
magnitude
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got My Magnum

My 2006 Magnum R/T arrived and I picked it up Monday. Would've posted earlier, but wanted to show pics and it was raining here the last couple of days (never happens in June, WTF!).

Can't say enough how awesome this car is. I absolutely love it. I know I'm preaching to the choir here, but this car rocks.

My first mods will be hydraulic hood struts and silver turn signal bulbs (ordered/on the way). Next will be intake and exhaust, with K&N Air Charger and Zoomers cat-back the front runners. The BA stereo system is ok, but will probably upgrade speakers and amp. That should do it for me.

Cheers,
mike

Old 06-11-2005, 08:09 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: Got My Magnum

Are you a photographer? All of them are very nice pictures. Congrats on the Magnum purchase!

-Matt-

Old 06-11-2005, 10:11 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the new car. Look sharp in silver.

Old 06-16-2005, 02:01 PM
magnitude

Thanks for the compliments. Yea, I'm a photographer. Many more Magnum pics to come.

Old 06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
hipsterj
Professional

Great pics!
You can add the struts to the '06?
Why replace turn signal bulbs?
Wife to get a RT some time soon, maybe an '06 and I have heard about the no hood struts.
Jeff in Minnesota

Old 06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
2005 Magnum R/T Hemi
Captain

Magnitude,
Congradulations! I love the R/T Badge on the rear of the '06... Drive her hard, teach the computer... I can't get over the fact that I got a Luxury Car, when I bought a Muscle Car... Sure is sweet. What options did you get, did not get? And hey, nice photos...

Old 06-17-2005, 07:58 PM
magnitude

ORIGINAL: hipsterj

Great pics!
You can add the struts to the '06?
Why replace turn signal bulbs?
Wife to get a RT some time soon, maybe an '06 and I have heard about the no hood struts.
Jeff in Minnesota
Thank you. Yes, you can add the struts. I have the struts already and am just waiting for the ball stud that attaches the strut to the engine bay. Should have them installed by next Wed. Will post pics.
Why replace the turn signal bulbs? They're ugly :-) Not a fan of amber bulbs so replaced fronts with these.

Still have to modify/install the taillight bulbs, probably this weekend.

ORIGINAL: 2005 Magnum R/T Hemi

Magnitude,
Congradulations! I love the R/T Badge on the rear of the '06... Drive her hard, teach the computer... I can't get over the fact that I got a Luxury Car, when I bought a Muscle Car... Sure is sweet. What options did you get, did not get? And hey, nice photos...
Thanks. Got sunroof, protection pkg, elec conv pkg, and 6-CD/mp3 stereo. Just passed the 300 mile barrier so no holding back now. WooHoo!!!

Quick Reply: Got My Magnum