Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Question to the fellow Magnum drivers i need answers PLEASE!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2011, 11:43 AM
BlueDevilMag
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question to the fellow Magnum drivers i need answers PLEASE!!!

Ok my car was broke into the other night, long story short when i went to start my car it turned over and then a red light flashed in the first gauge section then the car cut off i did it a second time and it did the same thing.. now when i tried to turn it over again the car wouldnt come on at all. CAN ANYBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHY???!?!? Thank u and look forward to some good feedback

Old 01-19-2011, 08:00 PM
honu
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could it have something to do with a secuity system?

You said it was broken into, but not whether anything like the radio or nav system (if you have one) had been ripped out or tampered with... same with the ignition switch or wiring in the steering column.

Could be that the car's computer isn't recognizing the "chip" in your ignition key for some reason...

Definitely sounds like it's related to the break in, assuming all was working properly before. I'd file a police report and an insurance claim, then get it to the shop... it maybe something more than a home fix.

Good Luck...

Quick Reply: Question to the fellow Magnum drivers i need answers PLEASE!!!