Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Exhaust Tip

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 04:05 PM
uhg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust Tip

I want to buy a chrome or stainless steel exhaust tip for my friend's 2005 Magnum SXT. Can someone please recommend a manufacturer? Also, can I just install the tip without cutting the end of the exhaust? I noticed her exhaust curves down slightly, IIRC.
Thanks

Old 07-05-2005, 04:06 AM
hywman
Default RE: Exhaust Tip

I am also looking for a chrome tip for my SXT I know advanced auto dont carry one big enough to fit over the stock one.
If anyone has any suggestions where to get a tailpipe tip for the sxt ,without cutting or welding the current stock pipe I would also appreciate the help? Thanx hywman.

Old 07-05-2005, 01:26 PM
MagnumRT
Captain

Any local muffler shop should be able to help you.

Bob

Old 07-06-2005, 06:54 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

My tip is welded on, for about $40-50 you get a good tip, most places would probably even weld it on. Remember you get what yo pay for! Those slip on tips at the local auto place store are cheap. If you live up north with salting of roads or a place where it rains quite a bit, the thing will rust pretty dang quick. I belive the stock RT comes with a chrome tip, you might be able to look around muffler places and find someone that changed the exhaust out and do something with that. Dang, I should have thought of that before hahaha.

Quick Reply: Exhaust Tip