Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Touch up paint

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 04:10 PM
chrisuscga01
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Touch up paint

Ok, got some scratches, so nice looooonnnngggg (long) scratches from when I was snow removing from my car last winter I want to touch up. Any idea where I can get the best touch up stuff? I have mineral grey.

Old 06-22-2005, 04:55 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: Touch up paint

The local dealer may have some or an auto mechanic. That's where we got some for our Explorer. Good luck.

-Matt-

Old 06-25-2005, 11:21 AM
IchabodSXT

I too had a horrible scratch. Hadn't had the car more than 3 weeks when someone put a 13 inch scratch down the rear door. I had no choice but to have the whole door repainted.

Two weeks later someone rubbed my rear bumper while parking and took off some paint. I just went to the dealer and bought a small container with paint. After I painted the bumper it looks ok but using the supplied brush is a little awkward.

But your best bet is to go back to the dodge dealer for a good match. The paint is inexpensive. No more than $8.

Old 06-25-2005, 12:42 PM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

I have the brigth silver metalllic, the touchup paint from Dodge S*CKS. Of course, metallic is one of the harderst to touch up. I too have had someone scratch my rear bumper and it looks like crap. I wish I would have just left it alone. Just noticed a chip above the dodge emblem on the front. This time I just going to leave it alone.

Quick Reply: Touch up paint