Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Saying Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2005, 02:20 AM
TXMagnum
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saying Hi!

Been reading forum for a few days and finally registered. Bought an '05 Mineral Grey SXT about a week ago and absolutley LOVE it! Have a lot or ideas to customize it but will accomplish as money is available. Good to talk to people like minded that love their cars. Happy to be a part of the group. Hope I will not be shunned for not getting the Hemi.

Old 06-26-2005, 03:39 AM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE: Saying Hi!

Welcome Marshall!! [sm=hiya.gif] I know you'll love the forums as much as we do. Hemi or not also, it's still an amazing ride. [sm=coolness.gif] Post some pics if you can.

-Matt-

Old 06-26-2005, 04:05 AM
356MAGNUM
Record Breaker

HAhaha No I Dont thinl that you will get shunned by me (SXT Here). Welcome to the forum. As for the guy doing the most mods, look around for "grinner"

Old 06-26-2005, 04:21 AM
TXMagnum

Thanks and I am sure I will. Been reading posts for the last 2-3 hours and have already read a lot of good stuff, funny too! I will post some pics as soon as I get back to my computer, using in-laws right now, on vacation, but it is BONE stock right now. I think first upgrade is going to be new grills. Speaking of, anyone use someplace called "grills for you"? Saw them on ebay and was wondering of quality. After grills new wheels and tires, then I am looking for an engine dress kit. Saw one for the hemi, that has engine cover and side covers for left and right. looked very sharp. Thanks again for the welcome and look forward to being a part of the group.

Old 06-26-2005, 05:01 AM
undropped
Veteran

wlecome to the group an don't worry about people thinking less of your hemi-less wagon, it is still a magnum