Dodge Magnum The Dodge Magnum, the wagon that made wagons cool. The unique look of the Dodge Magnum makes any trim level, from SE to SRT-8, an absolute head turner.

Zoomers Exhaust System....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2005, 04:03 PM
smokey0810
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zoomers Exhaust System....

Was just wondering how much these systems where, and if there is any place besides zoomersexhaust.com to purchase them. Thanks - Smokey

Old 06-29-2005, 05:20 PM
LtlDad
Professional
Default RE: Zoomers Exhaust System....

I think just around $1000, plus install. I haven't seen anyplace other than Zoomers to buy.

Old 06-29-2005, 09:26 PM
MattRobertson
Professional

$1099 with either free ship or free install if you drive it to the Zoomers shop, which is what I did. I really, really need to do a sound clip of my "burned in" zoomers as the sound is much deeper and more 'burbly' than when it was new.

Old 06-30-2005, 12:11 AM
qzking
Professional

Matt,
Have you been able to guage the increased performance? I have a dyno guy nearby, that when I told him that I was going to put Zoomers on the SRT8, said he had dyno'd several cars, before and after, and found it was mostly the Vrooooooooooom factor in the SOTP reports of the cars being quicker. What is your SOTP opinion?

I am still planning to add them (I want Vroooooooooom!) when I get my SRT8 in two weeks and I will dyno, before and after, to get the real answer. Just thought I would get your "un-biased" opinion.

KK
ORIGINAL: MattRobertson

$1099 with either free ship or free install if you drive it to the Zoomers shop, which is what I did. I really, really need to do a sound clip of my "burned in" zoomers as the sound is much deeper and more 'burbly' than when it was new.

Quick Reply: Zoomers Exhaust System....